How it Works:
- Choose a service to sign-in with and enter your username and password
- When prompted, simply insert the YubiKey into a USB port
- Authenticate effortlessly with a touch of the gold contacts
- Strong single factor, two-factor hardware and multi-factor authentication
- Easy and fast authentication with a single touch
- Reduces IT operational costs
- Multiprotocol support on a single key
- Made in the USA & Sweden
- Four times faster than typing a One Time Passcode
- Always on and accessible because no batteries or network connectivity is required
- Login to your personal Microsoft Account with YubiKey 5C – no passwords required on supported devices8
- Supported protocols: FIDO2, FIDO U2F, smart card (PIV), Yubico OTP, OpenPGP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, and Challenge-Response
- Secure element hardware to protect cryptographic keys and perform cryptographic operations
- Crypto Algorithms: RSA 40965, RSA 30725, RSA 2048, RSA 1024, ECC p2566, ECC p3846
- Interface: USB-C
- Works on Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux and on major browsers such as Chrome, Firefox2, Safari3, Edge7, and Opera4
- Works on mobile platforms such as iOS1and Android4
- Works with Google, Facebook, Dropbox, Twitter, LastPass, Dashlane, and hundreds of other services. Find a servicehere.
- PIV smart card compatible, smart card minidriver available on Windows
- Works only with Yubico OTP over NFC via apps that have integrated support
- Firefox ships with FIDO U2F disabled and it must be enabled in the about:config menu. Some services that use U2F do not work with Firefox even after enabling the feature.
- Not compatible with FIDO U2F or FIDO2/WebAuthn
- Not compatible with FIDO2/WebAuthn
- Supported only on OpenPGP.
- Supported only on smart card (PIV).
- Requires Windows 10 1809 or newer. Edge does not support the U2F API.
- This feature is available on any Windows PC with the Windows 10 version 1809 update and Microsoft Edge installed